September Doings

 


Well, hello there. I suppose it's time to tell you about what last month looked like for me.

Not that I mind. Being tired has simply made me feel less jumping up and down and screaming like I have in the past.

But anyways.

What did I do in September?

So. Much. Stuffs.

HIKING

Where? Pisgah National Forest, South Mills River Trail

How long? 8 miles!!!

Pictures...? oh yeahh


PICTURES

 <-- attempting to cosplay as a character from my book 

I get my first mandolin!!! --> 

^ visiting my sister in Minneapolis ^

 <-- apparently I like photographing birds...


^ visiting friends in Georgia and going to the state fair ^
in which I visit my first college --> 



READING

Last I checked, I read/reread fifteen books in September. The majority of those were new reads, so I'm not gonna stick a picture of every one of them up here at this moment. I'll find the cover for the four 5 star books, but the rest will be chillaxing with just their titles/author/rating:

I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys *4.5 stars*

Beowulf *3.5 stars*

Half-Blood by Jaye L. Knight *4 stars*

The White Dragon by Anne McCafferey *3 stars*

Bark of the Bog Owl by Jonathan Rogers *4.5 stars*


Poppy's Peril by Allison Tebo *5 stars*

The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flannigan *5 stars*


Deny by Tricia Mingerink *5 stars*
 Hood by Stephen Lawhead *5 stars* 



So that's an overview of my September!! Thanks for reading and have a great day!







1 comment:

Thank you for bearing with me for so much rambling! Please let me know your opinions! Keep it clean and kind is all I ask! :D